Does my company need Plant Layout Assistance?
- Unorganized material flow?
- People bumping into each other or products?
- Having trouble finding your parts?
- Employees spending more time moving items
than actually working on them?
- Moving into a new building?
- Expecting to add more equipment or work stations?
If YES, your company could benefit from Plant
Plant Layout Assistance is
designing plant layout to meet manufacturing
requirements in the most efficient manner. Well planned and designed
layouts provide more balanced production lines that help identify
bottlenecks, allow inventory to be tracked from start to finish,
and reduce material handling and wasted time spent looking for an
What are the benefits of Plant
- More efficient production
- Delivery when promised
- A safer work environment
- Improved space utilization
- Reduced risk of materials damage
How can MMEC help with Plant Layout?
MMEC works with you and your team of managers
and production employees to examine the production requirements
and assists you in designing a plant layout that best fits the production
needs. Initially, we gather information about your product and production
processes. We learn how you make, move, store, package, and ship
your products. Then we examine the production process in relationship
to the facility layout and help you develop a facility layout to
best fit your product flow and manufacturing needs.